Some girls just show up at Exploited College Girls full of confidence and ready to rock and even seem maybe a little bit bored by the whole thing, they’re just in it for the money…well that’s certainly not the case with beautiful ebony teen Chanel here! She’s a bit nervous and definitely excited at the prospect of getting fucked for some extra spending cash as evidenced by that cute smile she keeps on her face through about 80% of this update…the other 20% she has her eyes closed and is moaning her head off as she has wave after wave of orgasm from getting her pussy buzzed and pounded before taking a nice big facial cumshot! That big round ass of hers is going to be legendary after you check out this scene, just fucking amazing and perfect as Chanel gets fucked doggystyle.